Moringa Tea leaves
Ingredients: 100% Moringa leaves (Moringa Oleifera).
The moringa is native to Asia and Africa, where it is consumed for centuries by the native tribes.
Ayurvedic medicine recognizes the moringa as an important medicinal herb com high nutritive value and with an excellent composition of proteins, vitamins and mineral salts.
Studies recently have concluded that the moringa has seven times more vitamin C than an orange, four times more vitamin A than carrots, four times more Calcium than cow's milk, three times more Iron than spinach and three times more Potassium than the banana.
Most common uses:
* Improves the body metabolism and the functioning of the kidneys and the liver.
* Excellent auxiliary in schemes of slimming
* Help in the preservation of good cardiovascular health.
* Increases the production of collagen (essential for the beauty of skin).
* Helps the immune system, due to the high presence of vitamin C.
* Assists the digestive process and the proper functioning of the kidneys.
* Works as an anti-inflammatory in cases such as arthritis and arthrosis.
* Helps maintain a good vision and the overall functioning of the brain, if taken on a daily basis.
Mode of preparation: Place 1 tablespoon of leaves of moringa for 1 litre of boiled water.
Leave to brew 4 to 5 minutes, in a container which is capped.
Contra-indications: should not be consumed by pregnant women, and to infants and the person with diets that restrict potassium levels.