Organic Matcha Powder Ceremonial Hisui - 1kg
Organic | Powder | Japan
Organic Matcha Powder Ceremonial Hisui - 1 kg
Organic Matcha Tea in Powder Ceremonial Hisui 100% packed in 1 kg bags.
- Organic Product (Certiplanet PT-BIO-04)
- Gluten Free (APC -Biotrab)
Matcha Tea is the type of tea used in the Japanese tea ritual and is obtained through a process of crushing green tea with a stone mill that spins very slowly until it is reduced to powder. Well-known as an excellent aid in weight loss, it also has antioxidant properties, prevents cardiovascular problems, boosts the immune system, and helps the body to defend itself against various pathologies.
Nutritional information: 5g serving (1 dessert spoon)
Energetic Value: 17 Kcal=14,24 kJ
Total fat: 0g
Saturated fats: 0,0g
Trans fats: 0,0g
Dietary fiber: 0g
*Daily Value based on a 2,000 Kcal diet.
** Daily values not established.
- Add 1 to 2 measuring spoons of “Chashaku” in your Japanese “Chawan” cup with 150-200ml of hot water;
- The water for this tea should not be boiling, otherwise, the tea will be bitter;
- Let the water cool down to 75º before adding the matcha;
- Stir vigorously until all the tea is dissolved;
- To avoid the formation of small lumps you should stir your matcha with a fork or use the “Chasen” (bamboo brush, suitable for stirring matcha tea). After using the brush, rinse it with warm water and place it in the matcha brush holder “Matcha Whisk Holder”;
- The matcha tea should be consumed immediately after preparation to avoid it becoming bitter.
In weight loss, 1 cup should be drunk on an empty stomach and one cup 30 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Curiosities: The preparation of the Japanese Matcha Green Tea harvest begins once a year, 20 days before the leaves are picked, in the high Japanese mountains. At this time, the leaves intended for the preparation of the 'green jewel' are protected from direct sunlight, thus slowing down their growth and increasing levels of chlorophyll and essential amino acids. To produce this authentic gem, the best buds from each plant are hand-picked.
Portugal and Spain
MRW ECONOMICO - from 2.99 euro
CORREIO NORMAL ILHAS - from 3.50 euro
CORREIO REGISTADO ILHAS ESPANHOLAS - from 4.99 euro
CORREIO REGISTADO INTERNACIONAL - from 6.99 euro
DELNEXT EUROPA - from 8.99 euro
UPS EUROPA - from 9.99 euro
DHL EUROPA - from 16.99 euro
Rest of the World
DHL EXPRESS - from 22.99 euro