The 17 best teas for studying and focus
Every day, we are faced with the need to be 100% productive. This daily requirement has, in the long term, several effects on the physical and mental well-being of employees and students. The lack of concentration is increasingly a problem that accompanies the daily lives of individuals, being one of the responsible for the difficulty this needs. However, it is essential to reflect on the internal and external causes that may be hindering the normal functioning of cognitive functions.
Currently, the continuous devaluation and postponement of body rest are reflected in productivity, either directly or indirectly. Being fundamental is the practice of actions that favour productivity without giving up the necessary time to rest.
Discover the 17 best teas for concentration and focus to achieve this body balance. Learn the causes and tips to increase focus. Good reading!
Possible causes of lack of concentration and focus
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), mental and physical fatigue has taken over society. This condition, quite to most individuals with different lifestyles, is reflected in the increase in diagnoses of anxiety and depression. Even the increase in sick leave.
In the list below, we have selected a set of direct and indirect causes that may be “feeding” the lack of concentration and focus in workers and students. Check out:
- Mental exhaustion;
- Lack of feedback;
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder;
- Sleep disorders, including sleep deprivation;
- Excessive or prolonged use of medication;
- Noisy environment;
- Simultaneous performance of several tasks;
- Lack of organization;
- Emotional problems;
- Inefficient communication;
- Malnutrition or dehydration;
- Few growth prospects;
- Frequent consumption of alcoholic beverages and drugs;
- Mood disorders;
- Conflicts with collaborators;
- Lack of communication with management;
- Among others.
17 Best teas for studying and focus
One of the most effective strategies to combat a lack of concentration and focus is the daily consumption of organic teas. Not every type of tea is friendly to memory and concentration, it's possible to select those that contribute to your cognitive and nervous well-being. Stay on top of the 17 best teas for studying and focus:
- Ginkgo Biloba - it's a medicinal plant rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Its consumption can influence blood oxygenation, contributing to the improvement of memory, concentration and blood circulation. It may help in the treatment of dizziness and cerebral ischaemia. It can also act to reduce anxiety;
- Hibiscus Flowers;
- Green Tea;
- Black Tea - it’s considered a natural stimulant par excellence with a duration of 4 to 6 hours, more effective than coffee itself. However, its consumption may not contribute to the balance of the nervous system. For this, it is recommended that you take it in the morning to get the energy you need;
- White tea;
- Centella Asiática (Gotu kola);
- Marapuama - it’s a medicinal plant used as a natural aphrodisiac in South America. While in Europe, it is used to treat dysentery, stress, fatigue, depression and poor memory. Marapuama tea can help in the treatment of sexual impotence, rheumatism, anaemia, body swelling, lack of energy and gastrointestinal weakness;
- Cocoa Shell - it’s one of the most recommended teas for increasing concentration, focus and energy;
- Lion's Mane Mushroom;
- Guarana - it’s considered a powerful natural energizer that can help fight fatigue and increase the body's energy level.
13 Best teas for anxiety and poor memory
To slow down the pace and balance the energies, it is also essential to bet on teas that promote the reduction of anxiety and the improvement of memory. Discover the 13 best teas for anxiety and memory loss:
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.);
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata L.);
- Lemon balm;
- Passion Fruit;
Tips for increasing concentration and focus
To complement the consumption of teas for concentration and focus, we have selected some tips that can help you in your physical and mental well-being:
- Organize your work or study environment;
- Set schedules for carrying out the tasks with the respective duration of execution;
- Moves away objects that could distract;
- Run a single task at a time;
- Take short breaks every 2 hours;
- Practice a balanced diet and regular exercise;
- Get enough sleep;
- Read and write by hand about something that has stuck in your mind;
- Enjoy small moments in nature, free of technology;
- Practice individual or group meditation;
- Avoid consumption of foods harmful to the body, such as alcoholic beverages;
- Perform tasks in healthy environments;
- Make a list of tasks to be accomplished according to your level of priority;
- Give your mind freedom to roam.
You must make interspersed use of different types of teas to rest your body. Until the next article!
Tell us your experience!
Chás do Mundo
"A Somantis, Unip. Lda é uma empresa fundada em 2005 e que atua no ramo alimentar, com especial incidência na importação e exportação de chás, plantas medicinais, acessórios, especiarias e produtos biológicos diversos. A nossa empresa faz-se representar pela marca "Chás do Mundo ®" que apresenta uma vasta gama de chás de elevada qualidade, onde conta com mais de 2000 variedades disponíveis, entre chás ortodoxos ou blends de diversas tipologias como o chá verde, chá branco, chá preto, chá vermelho, chá oolong, rooibos, plantas medicinais, tisanas, misturas de frutas, chás em saquetas simples, biológicos e de comércio justo."